becauce she is en mantol's wife

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Happiness the way you are

Firstly nk ucap time kasih banyk2 at my lovely husband... cos you bring me into the wonderful feeling as a wife. My sister told that, if you haven't felt the "harder" you never appreciate the "happiness". Maybe it's true for some people and maybe not for the others.

Some women said, when a man gives all things, it's mean he love you very much and it was the happiness. It's true??? As I mention above, only you know what mean happiness and the way happiness you want.

Happily for me , when I wake up in the morning my husband slept beside me with his hand is hug my body. At home he will be my "IMAM" and me as his "MAKMUM", at least once a day for SUBUH prayer. We will forgive each other before we are sleepy.

On the cooking time, he will assist me and ask what else he can help. He not a difficult person in eating style, he will eat what I have cooked and only comment for upgrade my skill and for more health.

YES, he not really romance husband, but as long as he knows what I want and try to fulfill, it's enough for me and future child.

<<<< En Mantol, I Love You >>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment