becauce she is en mantol's wife

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Be a good wife....

Life must go on.....be a wife for lovely husband is the most meaningful moment for all women in the world. In my heart, want to be a perfected wife for you, but it can't' be. I'm also human, need time to rest, need you to hug and kiss me as I feel that you are really born for me..

Many thanks to God because of Him, we are married. I'm happy being your wife, wake up early morning and preparing your meals. "Salam" and you kiss my forehead before you went to work. After office hour, as fast as I can, I will come home and preparing your dinner, wash your clothes and also make sure that when you're at home like you in heaven. Too high my expectations!!! 

When you are at home, I will wear a nice cloth and be fragrant smell and ready to "work" for you. Hopefully, we will be named good child and when you see he/she, you will see me and when I see she/he, I will see you. So that we never far each other. Even I will "go" first, I already give you my "clone" for you.

On that day, that you bring me into our "small heaven", no word can elaborate my feel. Even you said that, " it just a beginner darling, I will find the bigger/new one for you darling ". We slept on "TOTO" and your hand is my pillow, my body as your "hug pillow"... I feel almost enough.. 

<<<< En Mantol, I Love You >>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment